Mobilize for Climate Justice
On 13-14 October 2017 Friends of the Earth International groups across six continents are mobilizing to highlight the climate emergency, fight dirty energy and false solutions and to call for a people-led transformation of our energy system. These actions are part of the Reclaim Power Campaign 2017.
We only have a few years left to prevent runaway climate change. We must act together to fight this climate emergency. People Power will enable us to demand much-needed system change.
- 2018-05-21 Finance
- 171 CSOs from 40 Countries Call on Japanese Government to Stop its Public Finance for Cirebon and Indramayu Coal Plants in West Java, Indonesia
- 2018-05-02 Energy
- Urgent Joint Statement: Hitachi’s nuclear export transfers risks to both Japanese and British people while companies get profits
- 2018-04-27 Finance
- Press Release: International petition (61 groups from 23 countries endorsed) JBIC should revoke the finance for Nghi Son 2 coal fired power plant immediately!
- 2018-03-16 Energy
- Statement : Statement to Commemorate Seven Years since TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster
- 2018-03-16 General
- Statement : Stop Redtagging and Criminalising Defenders of Territories