Mobilize for Climate Justice
On 13-14 October 2017 Friends of the Earth International groups across six continents are mobilizing to highlight the climate emergency, fight dirty energy and false solutions and to call for a people-led transformation of our energy system. These actions are part of the Reclaim Power Campaign 2017.
We only have a few years left to prevent runaway climate change. We must act together to fight this climate emergency. People Power will enable us to demand much-needed system change.
- 2018-03-16 Energy
- Statement : Statement to Commemorate Seven Years since TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster
- 2018-03-16 General
- Statement : Stop Redtagging and Criminalising Defenders of Territories
- 2018-03-13 Finance
- Press Release: Urgent Petition Submitted to Minister of Finance and JBIC by Environmental Groups- Exporting dirty coal fired power plants to Vietnam is against the Paris Agreement
- 2018-03-07 Energy
- Urgent Petition : No to Hitachi's Nuclear Exports Using Japanese Public Money
- 2017-12-11 General
- [APAC Statement]Recognise, Respect and Protect Environmental Human Rights Defenders